Friday, November 15, 2019

Apple Picking Fun



Happy Friday!!
I am lucky enough to have the house to myself this weekend!  Everyone went camping and won't be home until Sunday!  
So in between loads of laundry (yuck), I will be knocking out some pages.

Here is the sketch sketch from Scrap Our Stash for November:



I chose to use "apples" as my fruit:


I didn't realize how many apple designed papers I had in my stash.  I guess now is a good time to start using them.
I fussy cut the apple cluster from a page by Creative Imaginations.
I slipped in little pieces of jute for texture.
Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!!



5 comments:

  1. What a fantastic page. Love the details stash use. Thanks for entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic layout! I love everything about it! Awesome job with the challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect papers for this great apple picking layout. Wonderful! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO FUN!! Love Love all the Apples!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog! ~ Sherri DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete