Saturday, November 23, 2019

Family means love

Good morning!   It's a cold day here today and it will be another long one doing laundry and other chores....all while slipping in a page here and there.

Here is what started off my day:


Sticking to getting the wedding pictures done, I chose an outdoor picture.
The challenge this month from Lemon Craft was to use a "purple" theme.  


I had these gorgeous papers from Ciao Bella to work with.  
I fussy cut some of the flowers and used pop dots to bring out some dimension.
The color purple was a subtle add with the purple flowers.

The sketch that got me started was this fun one from My Creative Sketchbook.


Hoping to get lots done today!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely layout, so many beautiful memories :)
    Thanks for joining us at the Lemoncraft Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful page!!! Really love it! Thank you for joining us at the Lemoncraft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete