Sunday, March 10, 2019

Wild Ride

One of my favorite rides in the Magic Kingdom is the Jungle Cruise.  Usually the line is so long, we almost always end up riding it after the sun has gone down.  Which makes taking good pictures almost impossible.

Here is one of the rare occasions where we were able to ride during the day:


The background paper is from BoBunny.  I love this set of safari stickers also from BoBunny.
I added some leaves and a few hidden Mickeys.  

Here is the sketch that got me started, from Sketches in Thyme:


Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

  1. Papers and embellishments are perfect with these photos and I like how you composed the title! Thanks for playing along with us. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FUN take on the sketch, I just love this! Perfect papers and elements for your photos, especially like how you tucked those leaves on the left! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! Everything you’ve chosen compliment your photos perfectly. Disney makes me happy 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We never got to do Jungle Cruise at Disney World so when we went to Disneyland we went there first. It did not disappoint! I love how you documented this! Thanks for playing at S.I.T.

    ReplyDelete