Tuesday, March 26, 2019

All Aboard for Good Times

Happy Tuesday!!  What a great day to have nothing to do but play!

Here is my take on CSI Challenge Case # 276:


Of course, once I saw this color scheme, I thought of Disney right away.
I used quite a bit of washi tape on my background.  
Other clues from the case were:
stripes
clouds
string
die cuts



I also used sketch # 366 from Sketches in Thyme to get started:


Off to work on another case while I still have daylight!

Thanks for stopping by!!



5 comments:

  1. What a fun take on the sketch and CSI case file! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Mickeys with the balloons cluster! Wonderful work with the sketch and thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous page! I love the paper/ribbon strips you used. Thanks for playing along with us over a Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adore those washi strips. Amazing take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme. Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun layout! I love all of the cute Disney elements. This is a wonderful take on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete