Sunday, March 3, 2019

Our Lucky Day

These rainbow photos were taken the day after Hurricane Irma.  



I could not believe how lucky we were to see a rainbow in Disney! This will be journaled about on other pages - of course, I had to take zillions of pictures!

I grabbed these photos from the stash to play along with the "rainbow" challenge from Use Your Stuff.

The title on the triangle chipboard pieces idea came from the challenge at Lasting Memories. The rainbows and pam trees brought the whole tropical feeling together.

I fussy cut the flowers from some DCWV papers. And the flamingo paper came from the Simple Stories "You are Here" collection.

I have some hidden Mickey's all over the page too.



I worked with the Jumpstart sketch from the Scraproom Blog.


Thanks for stopping by!!!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful tropical page and love the floral accents, Wendy! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love this! Such a great tropical vibe for these gorgeous photos! I can definitely see the inspiration photo in your layout! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! Love the papers you used. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this! I especially love that you saw the rainbow at Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous! I love the tropical feel to this layout, pure bliss! Thanks for joining us at The ScrapRoom!

    ReplyDelete