Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Bangers and Mash

Happy Tuesday!!  It's not often that I am able to post during the week, but here I am with a completed page!


I usually don't have a lot to work with for the St. Patrick's Day / Go Green challenges.
I totally forgot about these pictures taken at the Food and Wine Festival at the Ireland booth.

So happy that I was able to play along with the sketch and moodboard challenge from Scrap Our Stash.



As you can see, I had to flip the whole sketch in order to make my pictures work.
I used some chipboard circles from Creative Embellishments, along with a set of St. Patrick's Day embellishments.

I was also inspired by the Irish Inspiration board from Lasting Memories.

As much as I love St. Patrick's Day, I must remember to take more pictures!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic page design. Love the details and stash us. Great sketch take. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great page celebrating St. Patrick's Day! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I love your take on the inspiration photo! Bangers and mash are so very Irish! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful St. Patrick's Day layout! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun layout! Love your embellishments and great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm back! Awesome job with our Irish mood board! I have trouble remembering to take St. Patty's Day photos, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the challenge. Love all the green you used. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete