Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Summer Fun

HI!  It's Wednesday....only Wednesday....sigh...I can't wait for the weekend!!!

I can't wait until Summer!!


To get in the mood for Summer, I played with a color scheme and sketch from Sketches With Color:



This was from a fun day at a watermark.  I used "sand" paper for the background and then lots of pieces from Imaginisce.  My little helper added the buttons.   :)


Here is the color challenge:



And the sketch:

I am so over this frigid cold...bring on SUMMER!!!

Have a great evening!!!

4 comments:

  1. Super take on the sketch! I like the flowers! Thank you for playing along with us at SWC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this!!! love the take on the sketch and the inspiration photo... those colours are so bright and fun - awesome work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderfully done! great job with the sketch, thanks for joining us at SWC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page!!! Thanks for joining us at the SWC!

    ReplyDelete