Sunday, January 6, 2013

LGS - Not so Picture Perfect

I don't know if this picture can be considered "not so perfect" but it was taken totally unintentionally.  

Let's Get Sketchy challenged us to use a photo that was not so perfect...out of focus....not centered...just off kilter.

I was trying to focus on my daughter and her trumpet playing.  She sounded really good and I really wanted to get some pictures of her practicing.  
After I took the picture, I previewed it and THAT'S when I notice my son...


LOL!

I don't know if he was really trying to listen to her, or it was a badly planned photo bomb.
I just knew that this one was going on the photo wall!

I guess he really does appreciate music!

Here is the sketch I used from Scrapbook Steals



I missed out on submitting my page for this challenge, but held onto the sketch.  
I'm using this one for Granddiva's January challenge, which was to use any sketch you choose.
So glad I didn't give up on this one!

Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Way to go Wendy! Great job with this sketch! thank you for joining in on the January sketch challenge at GCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. really great layout and story behind it, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous take on the challenge and great use of sketch.. love the doiley and banner.. thanks for playing along at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahah, that is funny. I can't even tell you how many times I only preview long after the moment is over. This was a perfect photo for our challenge at LGS, thanks for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout! Love the story, doily, and banner! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the story, great job with the challenge, Thank you for joining us at LGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Love the layout, great banner! Thank you for joining us this week at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun story and awesome layout! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice layout, love that square doily! thanks for joining us at lgs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute LO. Love the banner. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete