Sunday, January 27, 2013

All Dressed Up

Love when I find a color challenge and I just don't have the right collection to use for it.
This really forces me to think outside the box and do some serious digging around in the stash to find just what I need.  That is some serious motivation!




I used some older die cut shapes from My Mind's Eye,  a title rub on that I have had for years, a flourish border piece that I found on clearance a while ago, a die cut circle I have had for a long time and some new purple flowers I just bought. 

Here is the color palette from Color Me Scrappy:


The easy part was the twist...which was to use a white background.

This page was originally done for the DT try outs...and I used the wrong color palette!  DUH!!
Back to the drawing board!

Have a great day!!!


5 comments:

  1. Awesome page! I love your cluster of flowers :) Thanks for playing along with us over at CMS ... we're looking forward to getting your DT application!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Your page is sooo pretty! I love the girly doily and flowers. I'm so glad you played along at Color Me Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a beautiful job finding the perfect colors for your page for our challenge! I love how you scrapped this special photo! Thank you for joining us at Color Me Scrappy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the combination of flowers and pearls.
    Thank you for playing along with CMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful page! I love the polka dot paper. Thanks for playing with Color Me Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete