Sunday, January 13, 2013

Scrappy Saturday!

Good morning!

If you are here for the If It's Groovy Blog Hop...click here!

This has been a rough week for everyone...fighting off the flu and colds...yuck!
I think we were lucky enough to avoid the worst of it all.  I hope everyone else is just as lucky!

I managed to work on a few things yesterday.

Here is a FUN page I came up with for a new sketch from Let's Get Sketchy:


I love these chipboard stickers from Imaginisce!  So fun!  I inked a few pieces of circle chipboard and added some scraps of paper.  
The balloons were made with a circle punch and then I tied some twine to the ends.  I just had to sneak in at least one button.   :)

Here is the original sketch:


Next I worked on a Winter page for Kerys' challenge:


A few foam snowflakes and some epoxy stickers and maybe a little bit of Stickles helped make this fun.
I used a sketch from Practical Scrappers:


And finally, I used a nice (and rare) picture of me and the hubby:


The papers are from Bo Bunny along with the circle quote.  I misted some smaller doilies to add behind the picture.  The flowers are all miscellaneous goodies from the stash with some random rhinestones in the centers.  

The sketch I used is from C'est  Magnifique:


I"m off to see what I can accomplish today!

Have a great day!!!








12 comments:

  1. Excellent job on all of your layouts! I really love the balloons you created on the first one! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the balloons!! So cute! Thanks so much for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow stunning layouts! i love all of the beautiful details :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE how you did the balloons on the first layout. The layout is so fun. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome take on the sketch! Love the balloons! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving your take on all the sketches; especially those balloons! The flu took over our house for the whole month of December so I can relate! It was not pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch! Love the bright bold colors and the balloons are super cute. Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done! All your layouts are lovely! The balloons on the first one are my favourite though - so fun! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your projects. Great mixes of colors and details. I love the bright fun birthday layout and then the vintage style. Great versatility! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great layouts! I love the papers and colors you used on the winter layout! Thanks for joining in my blog challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of your layouts are nicely done! I love that Imaginesce line for the circus! I used the same one when I did my own photos from the circus. Thank you for playing along with LGS!!

    ReplyDelete