Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's a COLD Sunday morning..

So I am hybernating!  The winds were crazy wild last night and I am just grateful that we still have power and heat.

I did stay up a bit late last night working on a few more pages.

I am loving this color combo.  These are all papers from My Mind's Eye.


I hid a strip of burlap along the side and a bit of jute for the banner.  

The sketch I used is from Let's Get Sketchy:


And then I grabbed these awesome pictures of my two little ones:


It was fun playing with some trims, doilies and these beautiful flowers!  

I used this beautiful sketch from Paper Stories:


Time for some hot coffee and more pages!

Have a great day!!!

7 comments:

  1. Super cute layout! Love the burlap and banner! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love what you did with both of your layouts! Cute photos! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts! I really like the burlap and such cute photos! Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too darn cute, great job on both pages, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great take on the sketch! lovley! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Love your doilies and lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this MME collection! I love those photos, the banner and the button clusters! Awsome take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete