Sunday, July 18, 2021

Love this view!

 This week's title challenge from Lasting Memories is #557 - Love this View.


OF COURSE, the first thing I think of is Cinderella's Castle!!



Usually my color scheme for the castle is just blue and white, but the little red hearts on these patterned papers inspired me to add even more red.

I used a mix of ephemera from 3 different collections.   
And I also added some sequins and rhinestone Mickey heads.

It's not often I break out the sequins. but I felt it would work well with the rhinestones.

And of course, the picture matches the title perfectly!

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the accent cluster along with the sprinkle of sequins! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of red, it makes everything pop! Great fluster work and use of the title challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete