Sunday, July 4, 2021

Happy 4th fo July!!

What a wonderful, long, hot and humid weekend!
I"m so happy to have all this time to work on my daughter's Disney Honeymoon album:


Her favorite spot of all is the world Showcase in Epcot.
Here is Brittany and her husband Donny spending some time at the American Adventure spot.
Of course, I had to incorporate a Mickey in there somewhere.

My main inspiration was this sketch from Creative Embellishments this month:

 


I added some Creative Embellishments chipboard banner pieces after I inked them.
We were also challenged to add a stamped image to your page.
I realized at this point that I did not have any 4th of July stamps or even any stars!!
How is that possible???
I managed to add a small banner stamp and attached some micro star confetti.
And added another line to my shopping list.

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun red, white and blue page! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Embellishments Design team July challenge!

    ReplyDelete