Sunday, June 13, 2021

Be proud of who you are


Happy Sunday!  It's a hot one today.  We survived an early morning baseball game with a big win!
And I still had time to enjoy a quiet afternoon at my desk.

I put together this page for a challenge from Creative Embellishments.




For the background, I chose an off white sheet with a very subtle pattern.  Then I used a quick and light spray of a wood colored Misting Spray.
I used some texture paste on some piece3s of chipboard and then went over them with some Liquid Pearls.  
t
To fill in some of the empty spots, I added a few buttons.

This is inspirational photo for this month's challenge along with a few gears to complete the challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!

 

5 comments:

  1. Great page! I love the treatment on the chipboard gears. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the win! Awesome guy page! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great guy page. The gears look fab, Thanks for joining in the Creative Embellishments challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine layout! Love the use of the gears. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this fab boy layout! Thanks so much for playing along with Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete