Monday, September 28, 2020

Thankful

 I found this picture of my whole family from one of our parties!  I was so excited!  This will be blown up and framed for my wall.



This was the perfect picture for the challenge at Challenge YOUrself.
They wanted  to know what you are thankful for!!  You can show us what you are thankful for any way you like, but please make sure that you include a photo with YOU on your page.

It's very rare these days for ME to be in the photo, but challenges like this make me think more about handing off the camera and making sure I'm in more pictures.

Thanks for stopping by!!!




9 comments:

  1. Wendy, your page is absolutely beautiful! Love your photo, the papers and embellishments you used on this page. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that our challenge has you thinking about being in more pictures, Wendy! (I know it has really helped me!) The photo that you used here is a real treasure! I love your design, the colors, and everything about your beautiful page! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! We are very happy that you did! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous page! I love a good wood grain patterned paper. Thanks so much for playing at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfection! Love all about your page! Great design, fantastic papers and beautiful embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this page!! Great photo, design and wonderful colors!- Thank you for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous layout, Wendy! This is just perfect! Thank you for playing along at Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page! Love the colour combination! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an awesome family photo and your color choices are perfect. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout! I love how the colors pop against the wood grain! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete