Sunday, September 20, 2020

Frog Fright

 There were so many great memories from our trip to Cooperstown.  And a lot of them had nothing to do with baseball.

With 8 women, 2 teenage girls and 1 Dad all locked in a house for a week, there is bound to be a few funny times.

On this day, we had a fright with a visiting frog.  I don't think I laughed so hard at someone else's fear!


This page was put together when I saw this challenge from Scrap Our Stash:


I don't have many pictures that I can think of that adding a little animal would work.
These pictures came in handy!
And it was a great story to tell!

Thanks for stopping by!!




5 comments:

  1. The perfect subject for a animal themed layout. So cute ! I love all those adorable little frogs and how you placed them on your page. The journaling within the circle looks great and makes you want to read what it says. Great use of enamel dots as well. Well done. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a awesome layout! Love the fun details and stash use. Cutie! Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout made me smile. Love all the little froggies. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! So cute. Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great capture of some special and fun/funny memories! So important in these crazy times!! -Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete