Sunday, September 27, 2020

New York Yankee Legend

 One of the highlights from our trip to  Cooperstown was a visit to the Baseball Hall of Fame.  kMy son's baseball hero is Babe Ruth.  Seeing his uniform and the whole display dedicated to him was an amazing experience for my son.



I was inspired by the 2 page sketch from Stick it Down this month.
I was able to use many pieces from a 6x6 paper pad with some vintage images.
And I found some really old rub ons in the stash that I was able to use for my title.
It's really hard to find a letter set that has 5 "e's" in it!

Here is the original sketch:


Thanks for stopping by!!


3 comments:

  1. Excellent use of this months sketch! Baseball pages are rare and yours are beautiful. Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Cooperstown too and its a neat stop for baseball fans! So glad you got to visit! Your page looks fantastic too! I love the vintage feel! Thanks for playing at Stick IT Down this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I love the vintage feel and the baseball elements. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete