Monday, September 28, 2020

SLIDE!!!

 I'm still not done with this stack of baseball pictures from Cooperstown.  And in the meantime, pictures from this year's baseball season are stacking up.  It's never ending fun!

Challenge # 406 from Use Your Stuff was right up my alley - to use a Sports themed project.


Here I used a paint splatter technique on my background.  I then cut up some leftover scraps into random triangles.  Gotta use up those scraps somehow!
I love adding buttons to almost everything too.

These professionals really captured some amazing action shots!

Thanks for stopping by!!!





2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Love it!!! Thank-you so much for participating in the USE YOUR STUFF challenge.!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great baseball themed layout! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete