Sunday, December 8, 2019

We "heart' Santa

Good morning!!  
I'm hoping today will be better.  I did not manage to get my tree up yesterday.  The Great Procrastinator - the hubby - failed to do his part. 
Fingers crossed today is the day!!

Here is a page I finished up late last night.

I used some 6x6 papers and some Stickles. 



The sketch that got me started is from Let's Get Sketchy:


So today we have a party to go to and then a basketball game.  I'm hoping to knock out a couple of pages before we get our day started.  Not sure if the tree is going up today but like I said, ..fingers crossed!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic page Wendy! I love that you used some 6x6 papers for this! Love how it turned out too! THanks for playing at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch and I just love the photo. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christmas layout! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete