Thursday, December 26, 2019

December Snow

These pictures are from last year.  I have mixed feelings about this year.   Right now, it is 60 degrees outside.  It's such a gorgeous day!  But I do miss the white Christmas.  I do not miss driving in the snow or the bitter cold!  But just a little bit would be nice I guess.  It certainly would have made it really feel like Christmas.

We have a nature center nearby and the evergreen trees covered in snow are always just beautiful to look at.


I followed the color palette and sketch from White with 1:





It was really hard to match this kind of green.  But I think the neutral color pictures worked with anything. 
The snowflake felt strip has been around for quite a while.  I'm actually surprised that the adhesive still worked!
I did a little bit of finger painting with white on my green tree.
I'm not really thrilled about how it turned out.

Off to work on a few more pages before the next party!

Thanks for stopping by!!




1 comment:

  1. Lovely page Wendy. Many thanks for playing along with us on White with 1.

    ReplyDelete