Saturday, December 7, 2019

Holly Jolly Christmas

Good morning!  We had a light dusting of snow today - perfect for putting up the tree mood!

Today I am sharing a page I did for Scrap the Girls.  The challenge was to use non-traditional colors.
This is kinda hard for me, but I think I pulled it off....


I stuck with mostly kraft and red and thru in a bit of black (hidden Mickeys).
These are pics of my niece and I messing around with my Mickey decorations....lol.
The title was a dollar find from Michael's.  The larger present is from Paper House - I added the bow from a different sticker set.  

I used this sketch from Scrap Our Stash:


Off to get my decorations ready to put up!


Thanks for stopping by!!!




8 comments:

  1. Wow, that's really nice. I love that background paper. Sometimes those busy backgrounds can be difficult to work with but your choice of papers, and photo placement, compliments it. That row of presents is really cute. Well done. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gold and take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun layout and I love the buffalo plaid. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty LO. Love the details and stash use.Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash.
    Happy Scraping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! thanks for joining us at Scrap The girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lively! Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great layout! Fun take on the sketch and what an awesome $1 find! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete