Friday, December 27, 2019

Merry and Bright

Well, we made it through the Christmas holidays!  Now it's time to focus on the new year and make some reachable goals.  I'm heading out shopping tomorrow to pick up some planner accessories.

Here is the page I made today:


I used up some scraps from the Christmas stash.

Here is the sketch I used from Sketches in Thyme #402:


I have enough pictures for about 5 more Christmas pages.
Once I am done, I will be purging the stash of the older stuff that most likely won't get used.

My next goal is to get some school pages done for my daughter before her high school graduation.  I have until May!  
I think I can do it!

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Love that little corner scene and great work with the sketch! Wonderful work with the Sketch and thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete