Saturday, April 20, 2019

Prettiest flower is....

Good morning!!  So happy to have a long weekend to work on pictures!

Here is my first page for today.


I started out with this sketch from Stick it Down:


I just happen to have these pics of the flowers and such around Disney.  I usually get up at a ridiculously early hour and walk around while it's quiet.  I catch the sunrise and watch the animals running around.  
This challenge from CSI Challenges # 280 was my second inspriation.
Flowers, flowers and flowers!

I used lots of flowers from the stash and added a couple of butterflies.  And to keep in the spirit of Disney, I added a few hidden Mickeys.

Here is the case file from CSI:

Thanks for stopping by!!



5 comments:

  1. Wendy this is GORGEOUS! I love the flower work! Thanks for playing at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful flowers on this layout! Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stick it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Wendy. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down

    ReplyDelete
  4. This page makes me feel happy inside and out! The huge flower embellishments really blend with the photos and make it all feel like I am right there in this lovely garden! Thank you for scrapping and sharing with us! ~Melissakay SID DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun page. I love the flowers and I absolutely love the hidden Mickeys...I had to zoom in so that I could find them :-) Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Stacy B, Single page DT member, Stick it Down

    ReplyDelete