Saturday, April 13, 2019

7 Dwarfs Mine Train

One of my favorite rides ever at the Magic Kingdom is hands down - The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train!!  I could ( and have!!) ride this one over and over again!!

Here are a few of the ride pics we got on our Photopass:


I drive my kids crazy when I sing HI HO at the top of my lungs...LOL!!

Adding all the random bling was so fun!   And also reminded me of how much bling I have in my stash...which may or may not be a good thing...

I came up with this page using sketch #174 from Sketch N Scrap:


I have so many pictures from this ride,  now I have to figure out how to out-do this page...

So maybe having tons of bling isn't a bad thing.

Thanks for stopping by~!!!

6 comments:

  1. This is too cute. Love the dwarfs on the shelves. The gems are super!!!! Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bling is the perfect embellishment for this fun layout! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Love the seven dwarfs! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!! Love the characters and bling. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another amazing one Wendy!! LOVE it, the bling just makes the whole layout so cohesive!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW how adorable!! Pics like that are tough for me to scrap, you nailed it with your choices of papers & the characters!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete