Saturday, April 27, 2019

Picture Perfect Moment

Good morning!!  Last night was prom for my daughter and it's so hard to concentrate on Disney pics when I really want start on prom pics!!

Here is my pic for this morning:


I used lots of washi tape for the background.


Here is the sketch I used to work with from Sketches in Thyme #368:


I'm also using this for "Look Up at the Sky" challenge from Lasting Memories.

Off to work on more pages before the SNOW comes...yes, it's Chicago..snow in April...ugh!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this with all the different strips! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cheerful page: great job. Thank you so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete