Friday, April 19, 2019

Pixie Dusted

Happy Friday!!!  I'm trying to sneak in a bit of scrapping before our baseball tournament today.

Here is what I put together using a sketch from Sketch N Scrap:


I used a bit of ink under the photo.  The vines and leaves were in the stash.  It was the last bit I had and I know I'm going to be on the hunt for more.
The Tinkerbell stickers have been around for years!

Here is the original sketch:


Time to get ready for baseball!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Wendy! Love your flowers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are so sweet with the Tinkerbell centers! Fabulous job with the sketch and love your title, too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your interpretation of the sketch. A little fairy dust goes a long way. Super page. I came together wonderfully. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page, I love those flowers. I also love your title work. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout, WOW on the flowers you created too! and a cute take on the sketch :) Thank you for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete