Thursday, January 10, 2019

Stars of Hollywood Boulevard

I love watching these fun characters in Hollywood Studios!  They can be so entertaining and the improv is so funny!  I can watch them all day!


I used some glitter paper scraps and quite  a few stars...lol.
Probably from 3-4 different sticker sets.
My favorite part is the film strip pieces and the Mickey heads.
These are all chipboard that I painted black.  
I tried to add some shimmer spray but my pics aren't showing it very well.

The sketch I used for inspiration is #355 from Sketches in Thyme:


Have a great rest of the week!

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the gold paper and the Disney die cuts. Fun layout Wendy! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting: the little stars give a fantastic touch to the whole.
    Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stars and Mickeys!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete