Tuesday, January 29, 2019

It's Pluto!!

Lordy, I sure miss the HOT days spent in Disney!  With windchills at 50 degrees below zero, I would LOVE to feel the heat right now!

Here are a couple of fun pictures of Pluto.  He's not complaining about the weather!


I added some texture by using some corrugated papers from DCWV.  
I few pieces of ribbons and a couple of buttons.
I love these fun stickers from Jolee's too!
It was my last set, and I had to bite the bullet and use them instead of hoarding them forever.

Here is the sketch from Sketches in Thyme that I used for my inspiration:




Stay safe and warm!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love all your cute Disney embellies! Fun layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice page. Thanks for sharing it at Sketches in Thyme (Eli)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and love Pluto along with the buttons! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete