Sunday, January 20, 2019

FROZEN!!


We are definitely FROZEN today!!
After getting all that snow, the temps dropped too low to get out and enjoy it.
So here I am, hibernating and working with snow pics today.

Here are a few from our trip to Wisconsin.
The kids ventured out onto the frozen lake, which of course, raised my anxiety to ridiculous levels!


I used some old Heidi Grace papers and a few scraps.
I added a few snowflake stickers and some silver glittery flowers.

For the Creative Embellishments challenge, I played with the icicle chipboard pieces.  So fun!
I painted them white, and added some blue Stickles.
I very lightly added a bit of glue and sprinkled some flocking on them to create the look of snow.
These pieces are so fun and I have been kinda hoarding them...lol.
I guess I'll just have to order more!

Here is the inspiration board from Creative Embellishments:



I used this sketch from Sketches in Thyme to get me started:


Stay warm today!!

Thanks for stopping by!!


6 comments:

  1. Perfect page! Those icicles look fantastic! Thanks for playing along with Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes the icicles look awesome....beautiful layout. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brrr! I love this frosty design, especially the icicles. Thanks for joining the Creative Embellishments January Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a cold day in Wisconsin today! We are in the -50’s with the wind chill! Love your icicles and all the blues, perfect for that trip to Wisconsin! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful frosty take on winter. Thanks for playing along at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! Loving the icicles. Thanks for paying along at Creative embellishments!

    ReplyDelete