Sunday, January 13, 2019

Night Magic

Good Sunday morning - almost afternoon!

We got 3-4 inches of snow yesterday, so I am considering myself "snowed in" today and "forced" to scrap all day...awww...don't feel too bad for me!

Here is my first page today.


I was inspired by this picture challenge from Stacy:


I used up lots of gold scraps.  This starry background paper has been hidden for a while.
I used a punch to make a few more stars.  As I was looking for my punch, I found this roll of gold ribbon.  After I adhered the ribbon to the page, I was hoping that it would stay curled and not pop off.
Soo...I pulled out the ancient tool called a Fastenator!!!  I have so many Disney staples for this thing!
I chose the one with the black Mickey heads.
I can't believe I had this tool buried for so long!

Whew!  I feel good!
Off to see what other treasures that are buried..

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment