Wednesday, December 26, 2018

SANTA!!!

Wow!!  This awesome title has been "in my way" for years!!  It works great with these pictures!!


I also used some glittery scraps, a strip of ribbon that came off a gift a few years ago, and a beautiful Christmas tree sticker set from Jolee's.

This page was inspired by this sketch from Sketches in Thyme #353:


I'm losing daylight so pictures are going to be difficult.  But I plan on working as long as I can and I'll just take pics tomorrow.  Have a great evening!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Love that title and tree! Beautiful page! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting embellishments. Great job in the glittered title. Thank you for taking part in the Sketches in Thyme challenges. Eli

    ReplyDelete