Sunday, December 30, 2018

"Merry" and bright

I LOVE this picture of my daughter trying to untangle Christmas lights!  LOL!  She was such a good sport, even if she wasn't happy.  On a good note, she did succeed in untangling all of them.


For this page, I used a cool chipboard border piece from Creative Embellishments.
These Christmas lights are the cutest thing ever!  I used about 5 different colors of Stickles on them.  Then I added some gold and silver Liquid Pearls for the sting.  I tried to use a bit of gold mist on the background, but the nozzle was clogged and it just splattered instead of spraying / misting.  :(

I put the word "Merry" in quotes - she was far from being "merry"...lol.

Here is the inspirational piece from Creative Embellishments - I went with a Christmas themed page for the challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by!!   
Have a great day!!!


2 comments:

  1. Love your super festive Christmas Light swag . Beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! I really love the light strand and the circle matting. You definitely captured the festive spirit. Thanks for joining the Creative Embellishments December Challenge!

    ReplyDelete