Sunday, December 2, 2018

December layout - Day 2

Of course, the holidays always start out with lots of decorating and preparation.
Here is our fireplace all ready for Santa's arrival.  
The classic plate and mug for milk and cookies is all ready to be filled up right before bed.


I started out with some scraps from the Christmas stash.
I added gold borders from K&Company.
I also added gold doilies - gold is one of the hardest things to get a good picture of!
The title was something I found in the Christmas section at Walmart a few years ago.
I had to trim off the poinsettias to make it fit.  I then just added them somewhere else on the page.
It still didn't seem "done", so I inked the edges in Evergreen ink and then a little bit of Stickles.

I used this sketch from Let's Get Sketchy:


I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!!

10 comments:

  1. just LOVE this sketch as your Christmas page--well done and Merry Christmas! Thanks for joining us @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is beautiful! Your title is amazing! I'm glad you joined us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the sketch! Thank you so much for joining us at LGS❤️ Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous! Love the color and the details. Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Wendy I love everything about your page, fantastic take on the sketch. Your photo is beautiful. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Christmas layout! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page. Love the little touches. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! Gorgeous Christmas layout. Thanks for joining us at LGS...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Love it all! Thanks so much for joining us at LGS, we love having you here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an absolutely beautiful Christmasy take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy. Deb xx

    ReplyDelete