StuckonUSketches has another fun challenge this time around. All we had to do was use die cut papers from Bo Bunny...but no sketch.
I had a few pieces to choose from so I pulled everything out and spread it all around. So here I was, trying to figure out papers and embellishments and such, with no sketch!
Can you tell I really started relying on sketches??!
I stared at all my Bo Bunny goodness, not having a clue on what I wanted to do. I finally figured out, maybe I should choose some pictures to work with BEFORE I start picking out papers!
The second I ran across this pretty picture of a butterfly, I knew I had the right papers to use.
I still had lots of goodies from Kitchen Spice leftover. I had the perfect die cut paper and lots of leftover paper pieces. I triple matted the photo in Kitchen Spice leftovers. I added a piece of felt leaf border down the right side and then added some Prima flowers. The flowers just happened to be the right colors and also have cute little polka dots on them that matched the papers. A few gems and bling added to the flowers finished up that side.
Another half hour went by before I finally decided on a title. I ran across this title sticker from K&Company that also was the right color and had polka dots too.
I can't believe how lucky I got using the Bo Bunny papers and a really cool mix of things from the stash.
I think I'm getting my mojo back!
Just in time to get back to work...yuck....