Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More December pages...


The two men in my life playing in the snow. I love this nature preserve. It is absolutely gorgeous in the winter. The sketch is from the December 21st reveal from Sassy Lil' Sketches.
I bought this border punch a few weeks ago and I am in love with it! The flower was handmade by my co-worker and I. We had some downtime at work and after watching a tutorial, we decided to give it a shot. We made a few of them and I'm still waiting for just the right page to put them on. :)



A fun sketch from Inspired Blueprints - #62. Again I used my new favorite border punch on gold paper to make the outline for the image on the right. I used some gold ink, a gold marker and some gold glitter to dress up my doily. I have some quick dry glue and it works amazing on glitter pages! I only have to wait 10 minutes instead of an hour. I outlined the red background in my gold marker and then made lots of dots. The stickers and other embellishments were laying around in the Christmas box screaming for attention. Now they have a place to show themselves off. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment