Thursday, December 30, 2010

Frosted Flakes...

I switched out pictures for this sketch about 6 times before I finally settled on this cute little picture of my cousin's daughter. :)
This fun sketch is by Debbie Burns at Frosted Designs.
I used a brown marker on blue background paper to make a little border. The ribbon is from the stash. It took me a while to find it...guess I need to shop for more ribbon. :)
The stickers are from Bo Bunny.
The two big snowflakes are wooden accent pieces from Michael's. I added a little bit of snowflake bling to the centers. The smaller snowflakes are foam pieces, also from Michael's. I sprayed them with a little bit of Glimmer Mist and added bling to them also.
Behind the photo is big piece of mulberry paper that I tore to add a little something to the page. It's hard to see, but in person, it looks great! I may take a better picture later...I gotta go do that work thing today... :(

Have a great day!!! Looking forward to nothing but scrapping this weekend!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, Wendy! Love the snowflakes and the photo is adorable!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Frosted Designs!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this at Frosted Designs. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lo, Wendy! I love the color combo of pale blue. cream and brown. The photo is adorable and the embellishments are just the perfect touch.
    Thank you for playing with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Wendy! I love the warm colors and the large snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete