Sunday, March 17, 2024

We Got Soaked!

 I am really going to miss the original Splash Mountain ride! 

Really sad to see the classics getting moved out to make room for the new,  but there is nothing wrong a little nostalgia.




This was for the new challenge at Lasting Memories - 
create a layout with at least 4 different squares, and for the twist add a square shaker box!

I spent a lot of time on this one, trying to make a shaker box.
I used to make them when they first came out, but it's been a while.
It took me a minute to remember how to do it.

I used a leaf die and some blue papers and came up with the splashes.
And adding a few sequins is never a bad idea.

Thanks for stopping by!





2 comments:

  1. What a great layout-I love all the embellishments! Thanks for joining the fun at LM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shaker box! I love it on your fun layout! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete