Saturday, March 30, 2024

Disney's 50th

 I love that we were able to celebrate not only the 50th anniversary of Disney World, but a long time ago, we were also there for the 25th.  I need to find scrapbook pages from then to compare to my style now.  it ought to be interesting to see how styles, techniques and products have changed over the years.




This was made with all scraps.  I found the design on Pinterest, and believeme, this doesn't look anything like the original!
I could not figure out the correct measurements, so once I cut the big pieces, the rest were just pieced together bit b y bit with all leftover scraps.

The flowers were from Michael's - I just found them.
And this will probably be my last trip to Michael's as I think their prices have gotten outrageous.
Even having some of the stuff on sale did not entice me much.

I used a cutting die on gold papers to create the Mickey head pieces.
And the 50th title is chipboard, and I "heart" Disney piece is a wooden set.

I also added a bit of Nuvo Drops here and there.

Getting closer to finishing up this trip!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment