Sunday, March 24, 2024

Flower and fun

 Good morning!  While I recover from strep and some sinus issues, I worked on some of my pictures from the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival in Disney.



I used a punch and my Coluzzle cutting system to make a few hexagons, and then for the added twist, I used a chicken wire stencil to create the hexagon background.  

Hopefully, I can knock out these sinuses issues, but in the meantime, I'm hoping to get the rest of the topiary pictures done!

Thanks for stopping by!!


3 comments:

  1. Love the hexagons and the stencil was a great idea-thanks for joining the challenge at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post was a fantastic blend of informative and thought-provoking content. Gain insights into game development behind Aviator on our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hexagons and stencilling! Such bright and cheery colours! Thanks for playing along with the shapes challenge at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete