Thursday, September 28, 2023

Magical Memories

 I wish this stupid sinus infection would just go away for good!!  UGH!!!

It's taking me forever to get it together to finish up a page.  I'm usually knocking them out left and right.  Now 1 page takes me days!  UGH!!!



The new challenge from Lasting Memories was to use the letters "F", "M" or "S" and 3 different patterned papers.
I used an older Disney kit and my CM hexagon punch.

I used this title a few times in my Disney albums, because well,  it's a Magical title!


Off to take more meds and go to bed!

Thanks for stopping by!!




1 comment:

  1. What a fun look with the hexagons cascading down the side of the photo! Love how you tucked embellishments in here and there. Thanks for playing along with the Lasting Memories Title Focus challenge.

    ReplyDelete