Thursday, October 5, 2023

#Caturday!

 It's almost the weekend!! I am so looking forward to not having to go to work for a couple days.

I need to get some stuff done around the house and I need to get back to my corner - organizing, cleaning , purging...and scrapping of course.

Here is something I started over the weekend and finally finished up:


I love taking pics of my two pretty kitties!
And when they were unsure of what a camera was, they always posed.
Now...they run away!

I played with the Scrappy Friends challenge this month.
Here is the Tic Tac Toe board from Scrap with Stacy:

I went down the middle:
washi tape
flowers (chipboard)
circle

The second part of the challenge was using these items with this sketch from Rochelle Spears:


And I'm happy to knock off a few pics from the huge stack of kitty pics!

Thanks for stopping by!!





No comments:

Post a Comment