Monday, September 4, 2023

Tusker House

 What a beautiful Labor Day holiday so far!  The sun is just starting to come up and the temps are not bad right now...yet...

I'm up too early to finish up this page I had a bit of a struggle with.  

This week's challenge from Lasting Memories #666 was to try paper weaving.  I've done this before but it has been so long, I had no clue what I was doing!  lol!

Let's just say I have a goal on how many pages I wanted to get done yesterday and due to many mistakes, that didn't happen...lol.

Oh well, I still had fun!


I used a few 12x12 sheets that I cut down into 1 inch strips


Please disregard the inconsistencies....lol


Okay, off to work on another!

Thanks for stopping by!!!


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous work with the paper weaving challenge! It is a bit of a struggle but the end results are fantastic! Awesome work! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paper weaving . It was my first time for a very long time doing it but your colours and pages turned out wonderful. Great job. Thanks for playing along With us at Lasting Memories. DT Maureen

    ReplyDelete