Thursday, March 2, 2023

Magic

 I had so much fun putting this page together! 


I used lots of scraps - some I had to re-cut due to my angles pointing in the wrong direction...lol.
I added some washi tape in between some of the triangles.
The flowers were all punched from 6x6 paper pads.
I added some buttons and brads to the centers of each flower.
I found a few chipboard stickers to add here and there.
And while I was digging through the stash, I found some puffy sticker arrows with fun sayings on them.

My inspiration to work on this project came from this month's Tic Tac Toe challenge from Scrap With Stacy:


I went down the left side:
chipboard (stickers)
washi (in between the triangles)
arrows (puffy stickers with sayings)

My first page for March and I am so happy with it!

Thanks for stopping by!!




2 comments: