Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Game Night

 I have REALLY been digging into the scraps lately and clearing out some old stuff.

Rochelle's sketch this month for the Scrappy Friends challenge was perfect for this.



I dug through all the football scraps - a result of buying waaayyy too much too.

Here is what I made with my scraps


I used 2 different colors of ink on my background paper.
I started with just the green and didn't like the way it looked so I had to add the brown.

Thanks for stopping by!!





2 comments:

  1. I love that you used scraps to create this awesome layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big reader of your blog and today I want to share my life experience with a loan lender that help me throughout the time of pandemics Covid-19 when everything was falling piece for me and my business, but when I write Mr. Pedro a loan officer email address: pedroloanss@gmail.com, he advises on the current loan program that is available for someone like me on my situation then I proceed then after 3 days of the process I received my loan in my bank and today my business is going well and the loan repayment is 5 years of 2% rate and the loan amount that I received is 83,000. Euro. Mr. Pedro can help with any kind of loan or investment loan at a very low rate and a flexible repayment. WhatsApp Contact: +1-510-854-9661

    Thank you once again, you make everything looks beautiful in your blog.
    Adriana Rob
    Reading from Greece.

    ReplyDelete