Saturday, March 25, 2023

How do you measure up to a Bear....

 ...or your younger siblings??


A fun trip to the zoo ending up with lots of jokes about the height difference between all three of my kids.
From the oldest being the shortest to the youngest being the tallest.
And Jessica in the middle, happy to be in the middle!

I really wish that the zoo collections would add more bears. 
 I see a lot of elephants in the kits, but most of the zoos do not have elephants anymore.

I found the smaller set of stickers from Jolee's that featured bears.
I used a flower punch and buttons to dress up the page a bit.

I focused on the bears for the first challenge for this month from Lasting Memories - 
LM #640 - March 3rd is World Wildlife Day - create a layout and add an animal to it in some way. 

And I was able to knock out some pictures from our zoo trip.

Thanks for stopping by!!



1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun layout! Great animal to feature! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete