Sunday, December 11, 2022

You are one of a kind

 Hello!  Before I spend the day decorating, shopping and cleaning, I needed to sneak in one more page for the day:



I used a masculine collection from Photoplay:  I think it's called Man Card.
The colors just worked with my picture.

The tags have been in the stash forever, along with the ribbon and buttons.
The flowers are new from Hobby Lobby.

I played with challenge # 628 from Lasting Memories.
It's a "wedding" challenge - to use something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue.

Here is my list:
old - buttons and ribbon
new - flowers
borrowed - a sketch
blue - papers

Thanks for stopping by!!


3 comments:

  1. Love the design of your layout, especially with the tag placement. Well done with the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those tags! Especially the ribbons! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete