Saturday, December 3, 2022

A VERY Merry Christmas!

 These are some of my favorite pictures from last year - we were able to find a PS5 for my son!  He was so truly excited and happy!  They were so hard to find, he had given up all hope.



I went through my whole Christmas stash looking for just the right colors and pieces.

I was inspired by challenge #627 from Lasting Memories:

LM #627 - Love Your Stash (March 2022) - Create a layout and use 3 or more patterned papers, stickers (this can be any sticker - puffy, chipboard, or cardstock stickers), trim (washi tape, ribbon, twine, etc.), punches/die-cuts/ephemera, and finishing touches (enamel dots, brads, sequins, bling, splatters, etc.)

I used 3 different patterned papers, 3 stickers, 3 die cuts and sets of 3 enamel dots.

Use that stash!!

Thanks for stopping by!!


2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty Christmas layout! I love the collection of presents at the bottom. Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so very happy! Fabulous Christmas layout! Love your embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete