Monday, December 26, 2022

Grateful

 I hope everyone has been enjoying this holiday season!!  It's been busy, chaotic and fun!

Now that things are winding down, I am finding more time to scrap.  It helps that my company is closed for the rest of the year too.  

Here is a fun page I created using challenge #629 from Lasting Memories:

LM #629 - New Challenges/New Ideas (January 2022) Create a monochromatic layout and use black and white photos. Neutral colors are allowed (black, white, off-white, kraft, and grey).



I chose gold for my monochromatic color.
Who knew there were so many different shades of gold??
I found all of these fun pieces in the stash.
The flowers are a mix of different sets from Paper Studios.
The papers are from DCWV.
And then I added a few Nuvo Drops to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by!!



1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love all the gold!! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete