Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas!!

 So happy to have made it through the holidays unscathed!  And I have lots of scrapping stuff to play with!


Here is my Christmas morning page:


I used some Simple Stories goodies, stamping and finally used some holly berry enamel pieces.
These pictures are part of the many we took using photo props.
That's me on the right with my daughter and Mom.
Had to make sure I made it on this page for the last challenge from Challenge YOUrself - anything goes.

We all had a great day!

Thanks for stopping by!!!



5 comments:

  1. You are on top of your scrapbooking if these are photos from this year!! I love the design and the products you used and how you used them! Thank you for playing along with Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy! I am so happy that you made it on this layout so you can be a part of our last challenge in 2021!!! YAY!!! And your layout is absolutely beautiful! I just LOVE your happy photos and design. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are all very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design and those Mickey ears!! Great touch. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout! Thank you for sharing with us at Challenge YOUrself!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such FUN photos and such a HAPPY Layout! -Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete