Saturday, December 25, 2021

Christmas Joy

 Happy Scrapping Christmas!  Lucky enough to have the next 10 days to do nothing but scrap!

Here is page 2 for the day:


My inspiration was the newest challenge from Lasting Memories - to be inspired by a Famous Designer.
I had these really pretty papers in my stash from Vicki Boutin.
I fussy cut the wreath design from one sheet, flipped it over to use the pink and red pattern on the reverse side.
The flowers are from my ever growing stash.
The title is a wooden piece I found at Hobby Lobby.
I used Aladine I-Zink gold spray on it to give it color and a shimmer.

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing Christmas layout! Love your paper choices! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges! Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with those papers! Hats off to you for fussy cutting that wreath! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete